SECURE THE JOB YOU WANT & EXCEL
Things I like doing:
- Working with others as part of a team.
- Being involved in something creative and challenging.
- Dealing with customers.
- Working in marketing, advertising and design.
Things I don't like doing:
- Working on my own without a lot of interaction with others.
- Being involved in financial and overly technical matters.
- Spending a lot of time on administrative and back-office details.
- Working in production, manufacturing and distribution.
- Stay with existing company and work hard for a promotion.
- Stay with existing company but ask for a transfer to another department.
- Obtain a position at another company which offers more opportunities for advancement.
- Go back to university on a full-time basis to upgrade my qualifications.
- Headed Task Force at company for a key project.
- Won a prize as part of a winning College debate team.
- Obtained my BA degree with a 3.75 grade average on a scholarship.
- Played a lead role in founding a non-profit group.
- Getting results working with others.
- Working effectively on challenging creative projects.
- Understanding the needs of consumers.
- Speaking French.